I like to attend local seminars when I can, to connect with business owners and learn more about the issues they are facing. This week, I went to an excellent one given by John Sweeny, an entrepreneur and business growth expert from Business Doctors. His presentation explored the question “How well would your business do in the Dragon’s Den?” Going through all the common traps business owners get into, he illustrated the necessity for entrepreneurs to devote time to working on their business as opposed to in it, if they want to develop a viable growth strategy. It is a common scenario and has an immediate impact on PR campaign planning. […]
- Avoid GIVE-ing your audience the ‘so what’ feeling
- How to develop a messaging framework – with FREE resource
- How to develop an effective digital marketing strategy – for accountancy firms
- 3 ways to increase the persuasive impact of marketing copy
- People say ‘Never sit on the fence’ but if you’re in B2B PR you have to!